Is it already that time of year for some Paleo pumpkin pie and pumpkin spice? I can’t believe it! And yet I am crazy thrilled to start up my oven and mixer and get going on this!
Pumpkin pie is a tradition in our family, and it’s one I just had to find a good substitute for. Luckily, it’s pretty easy to create a Paleo pumpkin pie with clean ingredients!
You’ll start with my Paleo pumpkin pie crust recipe, then add all of the ingredients below into a bowl and whisk. It’s easy, and you could even put it in the blender on low!
What I love most about this pie is that it tastes and smells just like the real thing! I couldn’t be more thankful for a great dessert that isn’t going to leave me feeling sick or put me into a sugar coma! Hopefully you can enjoy it too.
Paleo Pumpkin Pie
To purchase the full-color recipe card for this recipe CLICK HERE
Purchase my full Paleo Holiday Baking Recipe book CLICK HERE
- 1 Paleo almond flour pie crust dough (recipe here)
- 1 15 oz can pureed pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease pie baking dish with coconut oil and press into dish.
- Using an electric hand mixer, whisk eggs on low for 10 seconds, or until uniform in color.
- Add pumpkin and whisk again for 10 seconds on low.
- Add coconut milk and honey and whisk for 10 seconds on low.
- After liquids have been mixed, add spices and salt and hand stir in.
- Pour mixture into pressed pie crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove and cool in fridge for up to 2 hours to set.